Sage Pointe Development Petition
This petition had 146 supporters
We, the undersigned residents of Sorrento, Hawthorne Park Villas, Hawthorne Park, Hawthorne Park Estates and Crawford Road request that Allen County Commissioners to not approve Sage Pointe Development on Crawford Road based on the following concerns:
1. The comprehensive plan of Crawford Road is not R1.
2. The current conditions of Crawford Road do not support that kind of increased traffic. This road is 16 feet wide in some parts with little to no shoulder. Two large trucks/school buses cannot pass one another on parts of the road safely.
3. It will create unsafe traffic flow in Sorrento, Hawthorne Park Villas, Hawthorne Park, Hawthorne Park Estates. Since Crawford Road is a dead end there is only one way out.
4. Adding 81 more households will create the same issues for all of the new residents that we will face with the traffic flow.
5. Best use of the land would be to keep it consistent with the rest of Crawford Road, which currently there are interested buyers for that property to achieve that.
6. The highway department says they will widen this road. Unless all residents give a right away, this cannot be done. This has not been able to go through in the past, as many opposed.
Today: Abby is counting on you
Abby Shie needs your help with “Allen County Commisioners: Sage Pointe Development Petition”. Join Abby and 145 supporters today.