Petition for X-Change Republic to refund YOLO Run participants
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
It has been almost two months since the disaster that was YOLO Run, and apart from a weak apology which included casually pushing the blame onto their "external consultant" (who has not been named - how mysterious), the participants have heard nothing from the organisers.
Why they should refund:
1. Horrendous race pack pickup experience - apart from having to queue for ages, some runners did not get their indicated tee/sports bra sizes.
2. Abruptly shortened race routes - for example, 10k became 7k. The different race lengths commanded different prices, so why should the participants have to contend with such shoddy practices? It's akin to paying for a 10" pizza and receiving a 7" inch one.
3. Hazardous running conditions - congested routes which saw runners spill onto roads.
4. Poor bag retrieval system - bags were left unsecured in the open and many runners had to wait for more than 2 hours to retrieve their belongings.
5. What Lucky Draw? Apparently there was supposed to be one which was postponed to a later date.... which disappeared into oblivion.
And so on so forth. I'm sure I don't have to repeat all the well-documented grievances from everyone.
Today: YOLO Run Participants is counting on you
YOLO Run Participants needs your help with “All YOLO Runners: Petition for X-Change Republic to refund YOLO Run participants”. Join YOLO Run Participants and 6 supporters today.