No Change to Clearway Hours on Pacific Highway Through Pymble.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Clearway hours from Pennant Hills Road to Mona Vale Road to Pymble are proposed to change so that no parking is allowed 12 hours per day Monday to Friday and 9 hours per day on weekends.
Residents, schools, churches and a large number of small businesses will be severely impacted by this short term solution. The issues are as follows;
- There has been inadequate consultation offered by NSW Roads and Maritime Services with less than 21 days notice for feedback.
- There has been no planning or additional alternate parking arrangements proposed.
- The proposed solution is short term and will not solve the congestion on the Pacific Highway due to the many lane converges at various points along the highway.
- The changes will add to the parking congestion around local railway stations adjacent to the highway.
- The aged population of the area will not have suitable access to community assets and businesses along the highway.
- The changes will impact many service industries that use the highway to transact business to business.
- Small business, Australia's largest employer, has once again been asked to pay a very high price for many decades of poor planning and poor execution of transport solutions across the Sydney region.
More consultation is needed and more parking areas created for both residents, commuters and small business. There should be no change to current clearway conditions for the benefit of the community.
We are petitioning our local member for Ku-Ring-Gai, Alister Henkins, to support his community in their fight against the current proposal.
Today: BRASSIERIE L'ENTRECOTE is counting on you
BRASSIERIE L'ENTRECOTE needs your help with “Alister Henskens: No Change to Clearway Hours on Pacific Highway Through Pymble.”. Join BRASSIERIE L'ENTRECOTE and 6 supporters today.