Keep The People's Music School Community Safe!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
We support The People's Music School community, and the important work they are bringing to underserved students and families across Chicago.
The People's Music School has respectfully requested several safety measures which have not been honored. These include, but are not limited to:
1) Safe passage routes designated for our students from public transportation stops during drop-off/pick-up hours
2) Designated drop-off zone in front of building
3) Adequate police surveillance on Eastwood, a dead-end street attractive for illicit activity
4) Adequate monitoring of substance-abuse rehabilitation center next door, and enclosure of open fence to deter activity
5) Timely responsiveness of Chicago Police Department to emergency calls from school
Today: The People's Music School is counting on you
The People's Music School needs your help with “Alderman Cappleman: Keep The People's Music School Community Safe!”. Join The People's Music School and 266 supporters today.