I want my daughter back To Pa from Alabama since the mother is in and out of jail.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!

Woman charged with endangering welfare of a child

I was never notified of my daughter being given over to the grandmother since my wife in Alabama was arrested for endangering a minor and under the influence. Children service never contacted me. Even thou the grandmother has my number and I've contacted them on several occasion cause she been in and out of jail. They refuse to help me. They say we don't do out of state safty plans. I don't care I am her Dad and belongs with her brother and Dad since the mother is unsafe. She can't be left alone with the kids. I just want my daughter back and make sure she safe. I don't trust the grandmother. I am worried about my daughter. Been going on way to long. Overdoseing, DUI, and so on. Please help me get my daughter back safe. �

Today: michael is counting on you

michael pennock needs your help with “Alabama Marshall County DHR Children Service: I want my daughter back from Alabama since the mother is in and out of jail. She gets help”. Join michael and 110 supporters today.