AICTE has to give direction to consider the people joined MTech after March,2010
This petition had 133 supporters
AICTE has given a Gazette and Notification of Clarification on 10th June,2016 in its website by specifying the eligibility creiteria of teachers in Technical institutions at Degree and Diploma level of Computer Science and Engineering.
Executive Committee’s Decision: Existing incumbents recruited as a faculty with the basic minimum qualifications mentioned at Sr. No. 1 (a), (b) and (c) in the Official Gazette published on 6th January, 2016, as well as those persons, who have secured admissions to these courses before publication of the AICTE Gazette dated 13th March, 2010 are to be considered as eligible for CAS as well as direct recruitment, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria and higher qualifications prescribed, if any, for various teaching posts.
Clarification: Those who had started (a) MCA / M.Sc. in Mathematics / Physics / Electronics / Computer Science and allied subjects (b) M. Sc. (Electronic Science) and M. E. (ET & T) (c) M. Sc. (IT) as basic degrees before publication of the AICTE Gazette dated 13th March, 2010 and completed the degree later are eligible for direct recruitment as well as CAS. However, they should have obtained higher qualification like M. Tech. and Ph.D. subsequently as per requirement of the post. Advisor-I, RIFD
1. All the universities in India has to follow the AICTE norms to recruit a faculty in its affiliated colleges.
2. JNTU Hyderabad is not following the above clarification in selecting faculty in the Selection Committee Minutes for the year 2017-18.
3. JNTU Hyderabad has its own contradictory interpretation to the above clarification and says that MTech admission should be done before March,2010.
4. The above clarification says that MCA/MSc admission should be secured before March,2010 and MTech should be done subsequently.
5. with that JNTU Hyderabad rejected many working faculty in the Selection Committee Minutes saying that not eligible to teach.
6. Many representations given to VC and Registrar of JNTU Hyderabad, but they were never bothered about the life, career and families of many teachers.
7. Now the date of SCM is completed on 2/3/2017, Many teachers have to go out of colleges or have to work for very less salaries and work like a slave to private colleges because of JNTUH careless ness.
8. JNTUH VC says that the clarification kept by RIFD Advisor - I, who is not the competent authority to issue the notification. He also says that he was written a letter to AICTE to confirm it. But AICTE hvas not given reply to JNTUH letter. If AICTE gives a reply to JNTUH then only VC accepts us as faculty.
Today: prashanth is counting on you
prashanth bolukonda needs your help with “AICTE Chairman: AICTE has to give direction to consider the people joined MTech after March,2010”. Join prashanth and 132 supporters today.