KENYAN AMERICANS FOR PEACE, WE WANT A FREE, FAIR & CREDIBLE ELECTIONS ON 10/26/2017.
This petition had 312 supporters
Remember 2007 Kenyan presidential election? Where:
1. Many Kenyans died
2. Property damaged
3. Economic stagnation, and etc
PREVENT THE AFTERMATH OF 10/26/2017 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION FROM PLUNGING INTO VIOLENCE.
WE AS “KENYAN AMERICANS FOR PEACE”, WE WANT A FAIR & PEACEFUL ELECTION ON 10/26/2017.
TRUE ELECTION AND TRUE TO THE KENYAN �� CONSTITUTION
1. Peaceful election
2. Fair and credible election
3. Election that represents ALL Kenyans regardless of tribe or region
4. Protection of CHECKS & BALANCES: Judiciary, Legislature, & Executive
6. Election that EMPOWERS the people.
Election that enables & creates the checks and balances among the gov’t bodies
7. Open and accurate tallying of votes
a. Credible & accurate server
8. Election of Free of threat & intimidation regardless of political affiliation
9. Avoid gov’t funds for campaigns & political agendas
10. TRANSPARENT ELECTION THAT PROMOTES DEMOCRACY = Freedom, Equality, & Rights for ALL Kenyans
Today: KENYAN is counting on you
KENYAN AMERICANS needs your help with “AFRICAN UNION : KENYANS AMERICANS FOR PEACE: WE WANT A FAIR, CREDIBLE, FREE & PEACEFUL ELECTIONS ON 10/26T”. Join KENYAN and 311 supporters today.