CALL TO ACTION GOTV TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014
On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 we are asking for an unprecedented Voter Turn-Out throughout the United States!!! Pledge to invoke the “Power of 7”.
If each person brings 7 people to the polls on November 4, and each of those 7 people bring 7 more, millions of people will have voted and our voice will be stronger than ever.
That’s what it’ll take to give the racists and biased folk the shock of their lives. They are hoping and praying that all African Americans will stay home from the polls so they can continue to discriminate against us, profile us, violate our rights, deny us justice and kill our children.
African Americans across the country have a chance to make a difference & make our voices heard on crucial and critical issues:
1. We can vote in or out Senators and Congressmen who will support our President to do the job we elected him to do; or those who will tie his hands and even shut down the government to keep him from doing his job.
2. We can vote in or vote out unfair municipal, circuit, county, appellate and state Supreme Court judges.
3. Our votes can put into place a government full of people who serve and protect us.
4. Our vote can elect Mayors and state and city officials who will make sure their law enforcement officers are well-trained, sensitive to their communities, unbiased and not gun-happy!
5. WE CAN ELECT STATE & COUNTY PROSECUTORS THAT ARE COMMITTED TO JUSTICE & FAIRNESS, AND ACCOUNTABLE TO EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITIES THEY SERVE.
Pledge to make your voice heard on November 4, 2014. Sign the commitment below to bring 7 people with you to the polls & ask those 7 to bring 7 more.
I pledge to vote on November 4, 2014 and to bring 7 people with me to the poll, and to ask those 7 to bring 7 more.
Click here to sign this pledge.
Today: Kenneth Jones is counting on you
Kenneth Jones aka Moskillz needs your help with “African American Voters: CALL TO ACTION GOTV TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014”. Join Kenneth Jones and 10 supporters today.