STOP MINING IN DIDIPIO, KASIBU, NUEVA VIZCAYA
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
RESIDENTS of Bgy. Didipio in Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya have availed themselves of one final pleading to urge the Supreme Court to reconsider its March 30, 2006 decision dismissing their petition to declare the Mining Act of 1995 unconstitutional and the Financial and Technical Assistance Agreement (FTAA) awarded to Climax-Arimco Mining Corp. (CAMC), recently renamed Australasian Philippines Mining Inc., illegal.
We the students of Solano High School are supporting this petition for some reason:
- To preserve and protect our mountain and forest.
- To prevent landslide, flashflood, formation of sinkhole and soil erosion.
- To avoid underground accident.
- To prevent the loss of biodiversity in Kasibu.
- To stop contamination of soil, ground water, and surface water.
- Illegal mining activity means that there is usually an absence of land rights, mining licenses, exploration or mineral transportation permits.
What we are doing to the forest of the world is a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another. So stop mining before it's too late.
''KALIKASAN AT TAO MUNA BAGO MINA''
Today: lorraine is counting on you
lorraine Rabago needs your help with “Adrian Smith: STOP MINING IN DIDIPIO, KASIBU, NUEVA VIZCAYA”. Join lorraine and 121 supporters today.