The members of the 5th Judicial Circuit, Judge Lawrence J Semento, Judge Mark J Hill and Judge William G Law, have dishonored their judicial oath and violated the Florida Judicial Code of Conduct by:
1. Judge Lawrence J Semento has endangered the lives of the citizens of Lake County Florida by knowingly and unlawfully permitting a registered sex-offender to live with in 850 feet of an elementary school, daycare center, a public park and recreation center. Judge Semento defied the satutes of the State of Florida which restricts a registered sex-offender to live at least 1500 feet from the aforementioned locations. Judge Semento further and more defiantly allowed this registered sex-offender to reside near the schools and daycare center despite a further restrictive City of Clermont, ordinance prohibiting a registered sex-offender from living with in 2500 feet of the previously mentioned locations. Judge Sementos' decisions have endangered the lives of all children with in the proximity of this registered sex-offender as well as allcitizens in Lake County Florida. Judge Semento did this with the full knowledge of the law while stating in his ruling that the sex-offender would "not be in violation of his probation" to live the close to the schools.
2. Premeditating the denial of the citizens right to due process Under the United States Constituion.
3. Used the office of Circuit Court Judge to gain the release of an incarcerated sibling.
4. Used the office of Circuit Court Judge as a means to gain favor for a fellow member of the 5th Circuit Judiciarys' sibling.
5. Used the judicial power of contempt to gain favor for a fellow Judge's sibling under the color of law.
6. Colluded with attorneys to retaliate against litigants by filing a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation in an effort to silence litigants legal challenges of the court.
7. Used the administrators of the Lake County Court Clerk to delay filing of court papers inorder to deny litigants access to justice.
8. Used the Judicial Assistants of the court to deny litigants access to justice.
9. Used Lake County Law Enforcement to gain favor for an incarcerated
sibling. 10. Heard cases before the courts where a named defendant was a current spouse of the presiding judge.
11. Used contempt of court as a means to coerce litigants in to abandoning their rights before the court.
12. Wrongfully allowed the reopening and modification of a closed case with out allowing litigants due process and thereby denying access to justice.
13. Guided litigants to specific attorneys in order to gain favor with the court.
14. Conspired and colluded with other members of the judiciary and attorney Robert Gregory Colvin in order to extort monetary gains in an effort to silence public participation.
15. Violating the Florida Code of Judicial Conduct by witnessing attorney Robert Gregory Colvin submit a known false affidavit and did not sanction Attorney Colvin when properly addressed by the opposing litigants.
16. Denying Pro Se litigants access to justice by refusing litigants the power of discovery through subpeona and deposition.
17. Knowingly violated the Service members Civil Relief Act of 2003 by holding hearings and ruling on matters while the service member before the court was deployed outside the continental United States. The service member was on title 10 USC Active Duty, the Judge ruled even after being notified by the service members unit commander that the unit member was unavailable for the duration of his overseas deployment.
18. Judges Semento and Hill have entered orders into official case dockets without having physically signed the documents. Facsimilies of both Judges sgnatures and certifications of service signatures by their respective judicial assistants have been entered into case dockets by the clerk of courts with stamped images. Judges Semento and Hill have violated the judicial canons and code of conduct of judges in the State of Florida by denying litigants access to justice under the fraudulent image of administrative due process.