A Petition Alongside a Sit-in protest Against Violence, Racism, and Fascism (VRF)
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
A “Protest Pots” Stance Against Violence, Racism and Fascism (VRF)
*If you will NOT be in attendance to physically sign the petition at the sit in, this digital petition is here to give you the opportunity to sign and still take a stand against VRF!*
TMA will stage a SIT-IN PROTEST. Our voices will be heard!
· YOUR signs will not be needed.
· What is needed is your presence and your heart.
· Everyone is welcome, especially those who want this pandemic of VRF to Stop!
HURT PEOPLE ARE HURTING HURT PEOPLE! ENDING THE PANDEMIC OF TRAUMA WILL END THE PANDEMIC OF CRIME!
*Again - If you will NOT be in attendance to physically sign the petition at the sit in, this digital petition is here to give you the opportunity to still take a stand against VRF!*
“Protest Pots” Information:
Date: Monday, August 24th, 2020 / Start Time: 6am
Location: Freedom Center Downtown Cincinnati, OH Set-Up: Outside on the Sidewalk (3rd Street)
For those who wish to aide in the TMA’s set-up, meet the set-team on Sunday Aug 23rd at 6pm at the above location. Contact The Musketeer Association for further information (see info below)
The CEO, Rukiye Abdul-Mutakallim of The Musketeer Association has instructed the following:
1. All Musketeers and those who gather with our “protest pot stance” will not speak but sit in silence. Our presence of unity will speak volumes alone with TMA’s displays.
2. Gather 5,000 signature on a Petition that says, “Stop the Violence, Stop the Racism, Stop the Fascism! We stand as One…”
*The CEO personally vows to remain in the protest area until 5,000 people have signed the protest petition*
3. No speeches will be made unless approved by TMA’s CEO
4. When asked a question, refer to the TMA’s Displays, or walk the person over to the display.
5. When given permission by the CEO to speak the person must remember, to speak clearly, truthfully with no anger, no bad language, with dignity, and respect.
6. All areas that TMA’s occupied shall be cleared at the end of the protest.
Today: Rukiye is counting on you
Rukiye Abdul-Mutakallim needs your help with “A Petition Alongside a Sit-in protest Against Violence, Racism, and Fascism (VRF)”. Join Rukiye and 974 supporters today.