Repeal the 19th Amendment
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
For far too long the radical Feminist agenda has worked overtime to heighten their war on men. Simply put, women have abused the privileges given to them and the time has come for men to stand up and be men.
Here are some disturbing facts:
1: The Feminization of Boys: From an early age, boys are forced into female models of learning and behavior. According to Lesley Jamison, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, Columbia, South Carolina:
- Boys are two to three times more likely to have (i.e., be diagnosed) ADHD than girls. They are up to nine times more likely than girls to be referred for evaluation and treatment.
2: Men Less Educated: Census Bureau began collecting data on higher education attainment, women are more likely to have a bachelor’s degree than men.
- 25-34 age group, 37.5% of women have a bachelor’s degree or higher, while only 29.5% of men do.
3: Unequal Prosecution: Even in matters of law and punishment men are treated more harshly than women. According to Sonja Starr at the University of Michigan Law School:
- Men receive sentences that are 63% longer than those given to women with similar criminal histories, for the same crimes.
4: Masculinity Under Attack: Today the word masculinity is being gravely challenged, for instance:
- Duke University, based in the city of Durham, North Carolina organized "The Men's Project" with the goal of understanding "how masculinity in its normative form alienates most – if not all – men, and recognize the part normative masculinity plays in alienating men and reproducing violence."
5: Alimony in 2017?: In the modern context when women comprise nearly half the workforce and are considered "independent" in every sense, why must a man continue to "support" a woman after divorce? Why is the marriage a life sentence for men even after it has ended?
- 97% of alimony recipient are women, while only 3% are men.
6: Domestic Violence Against Men: According to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, one in four men will experience domestic abuse by an intimate partner in some form at least once in their lifetime. However, there is only one shelter for men in the entire United States.
- A recent report titled: Domestic Violence: The Male Perspective commissioned by the men's rights campaign group Parity -Two in five of all victims of domestic violence are men.
- The Taylor House Domestic Violence Shelter for Men opened in Batesville, Arkansas earlier this year.
- Over 50% of the funding for women's shelters are offered at the state level, financing comes from the federal government through grants. Note: Currently all grants are allocated only for women's shelters.
We proud men across the United States of America, call upon the 81% male majority of Congress to Repeal the 19th Amendment to restore balance to our society.
Only a return to traditional values will truly make "America Great Again!"
Today: Sam is counting on you
Sam McHony needs your help with “81% Male Majority of Congress : Repeal the 19th Amendment”. Join Sam and 317 supporters today.