Davidon Homes Makes Presentation to the Neighborhood!
Nov 29, 2017 — Last night, a representative of David Homes, presented the Napa Oaks II proposed hillside development to the neighbors. This proposed project is absurd on so many levels!
Here’s the bottom line, Local Residents - you MUST attend if at ALL possible, the Planning Commission Meeting.
When: Thursday, December 7th at 5:30pm
Where: City Hall Council Chambers – 955 School Street, Napa
The Planning Commission is made up of a board of 5 appointees. They will hear the Davidon Homes presentation as we did last night. Then those who wish to voice their concerns/opposition about the proposal will have 3 minutes each at the podium. Once everyone is heard, the Commissioners will vote on the proposal. This is an advisory vote to the City Council. Ultimately, it is the City Council that decides if this project gets passed or not. The City Council will vote on this project some time after the first of the year.
What You Can Do:
• Share this message! Email, share our Stop Napa Oaks Facebook with your friends, post to Nextdoor, call/text your friends, talk to your neighbors.
• Bring your Stop Napa Oaks Sign to the meeting!
• Need a Sign? I’ll have them available before the meeting next week OR you can pick one up ahead of time at 251 Casswall St. Text me at 949-533-6747
• Read the Environmental Impact Report listed here. Get educated!
• Email your Planning Commission Members and City Council. Let them know you are opposed to this project!
• Planning Commission
o Chair: Paul Kelley: email@example.com
o Gordon Huether: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Alex Myers: email@example.com
o Beth Painter: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Michael Murray: MikeM_NVIG@me.com
• City Council Members
o Mayor: Jill Techel email@example.com
o Peter Mott: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Doris Gentry: email@example.com
o Jim Krider: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Scott Sedgely: email@example.com