Make Great Cave Offensive a legal competitive stage in Super Smash Bros Wii U
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
There are plenty of reasons as to why this stage should be competitive legal.
1. It has many tight areas which will make for an amazing combo experience
2. This stage is a Kirby stage and Dream Land is legal so this stage might feel left out
3. Characters with bad DI will be able to finally survive on a open stage making the match-ups fair.
4. This stage has blast zones in the form of lava that will kill a player at over 100% of damage which will let lower tier characters finally have a chance against characters such as Cloud
5. If this stage is legalized, it will allow a lot of stages to be allowed into the competitive scene
I just want to come out and say thank you for all for your support. I truly love this community and its so nice to se everyone coming out to help.
Today: Orion is counting on you
Orion Sivey needs your help with “20XX : Make Great Cave Offensive a legal competitive stage in Super Smash Bros Wii U”. Join Orion and 137 supporters today.