"WE, The People" - CCABLAC (Citizens Campaign Against "Big Lick" Animal Cruelty) to Tennessee Walking Horses was started in February 2015, when a Change.Org Petition was filed asking the University of Mississippi Medical Center to sever all ties with "Big Lick" Animal Cruelty, and not accept a $50,000.00 annual contribution from "Big Lick" Animal Cruelty.
On March 6, 2015, the University of Mississippi publicly severed all ties with the "Big Lick" Mississippi Charity Horse Show in Jackson, Mississippi, and it refused to accept any more charitable donations from the activity.
Since then, we have fought for "The Horses" from the Gulf of Mexico at Panama City Beach, Florida, to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, North Carolina.
CCABLAC public protests against "Big Lick" Animal Cruelty:
* West End Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee - 2015
* Columbia, Tennessee - Gulf Coast Charity Horse Show - 2015
* Columbia,Tennessee-Columbia SpringJubilee Horse Show - 2015(2)
* Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration - Shelbyville, TN (4)
* MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University) (2) - 2015
* Panama City Beach, FL - City Hall & Convention Bureau - 2016
* Tourism Development Commission - Panama City Beach, FL - 2016
* City Council Meeting - Panama City Beach FL - 2016
* Panama City Beach, FL "Big Lick" Horse Show - City Park -2016
* Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show (2) -Columbia, TN - 2016
* Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration - (4) - 2016
* Tennessee State Fair - Nashville, TN - 2016
* North Carolina Championship (3) - 2016
* Tunica Fall Classic - Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration at Tunica, MS - 2016
* Equus Film Festival - New York, New York - 2016
* Times Square - New York, New York - 2016
* Franklin Marriott - Franklin, TN - Christmas "Get Together"-2016
* Agriculture Commissioner Jai Templeton - Nashville, TN - 2016
* Governer Bill Haslam - State Capitol, Nashville, TN 2016
* Panama City Beach (FL) City Council - 2016
* Tunica County (MS) Courthouse - 2016
CCABLAC animal welfare advocates appeared before USDA Public Hearings on August 9, 2016, and on September 6, 2016, speaking eloquently "FOR" the proposed USDA Federal Regulation to remove the "Pads and Chains", and abolish "Big Lick" Animal Cruelty to Tennessee Walking Horses.
Please join us and help us speak for "The Horses" who cannot speak for themselves. Please contribute and allow us to be successful. You will be given timely reports on how the resources you contribute* will be applied.
CCABLAC (Citizens Campaign Against "Big Lick" Animal Cruelty
(*Ms res.not sol.)