Mazdoor Ekta Manch (MEM) is a platform of workers in Gurgaon. MEM's mission is to build the power of workers and their families, and secure their dignity and rights where they work and live. MEM believes that workers' concerns span the workplace, the immediate communities they live in, the state they reside in, as well as the broader country and the world.
MEM's goal is to fight for and protect workers' labour rights and citizenship rights. MEM is based on the following principles:
1. Leadership of workers and workers' interests as primary
2. Democratic and transparent decision-making
3. Accountability to workers and their families
4. Alliances with organisations that believe in MEM's principles and goals
5. No discrimination based on caste, gender, region, religion, age, etc.
6. Collective action and leadership