The School District of Philadelphia is STRUGGLING; be a good neighbor. You can and should help. Here are five reasons why:
1. The taxpayers of Philadelphia paid into the TARP, so you owe them part of the $25 billion owed to the U.S. Treasury;
2. You should invest in the future of your future employees, and the neighborhoods in which they live;
3. You're a neighbor, so you should invest in the community;
4. It would go a long way to repair the damage to residents who were victims of redlining, unjust rates, and civil rights discrimination by Wells Fargo; and,
5. It would also go a long way to repair the damage to Wells Fargo's reputation in Philadelphia, and nationally (i.e., it's just good, common-sense PR).
In light of breaking news regarding the Department of Justice filing, helping the SDP just makes good business sense. Pay it back; pay it forward, Wells Fargo.