Director of Business Development, Germany
- Business Development
- Berlin, Germany
Change.org is the world’s largest petition platform, empowering more than 70 million users to win incredible and inspiring victories on the issues they care about. We’re an innovative business – a certified “B Corp” combining the structure of a business with a powerful sense of mission that drives our work. Over 25 million users have signed winning petitions, including strengthening hate crimes legislation in South Africa; fighting corruption in Indonesia, Italy, and Brazil; ending the ban on gay Boy Scouts, and big wins for women’s rights in India. And we’re just getting started. We love serving our incredible users, and we love our staff too. We show it with very competitive salaries, five weeks of vacation, robust maternity and parental leave, an amazing culture, free language training (if you want it), and a high impact, low-ego team that can’t wait to learn from you and teach you what they know.
Here's what you'll do as part of our team:
- Market and sell Change.org’s movement-building services, which enable charities and nonprofits to acquire new supporters
- In collaboration with Change.org’s Client Services team, manage nonprofit client campaigns and ensure outstanding performance and results
- Establish and maintain relationships with leading nonprofit consulting, fundraising, and digital marketing firms
- Represent Change.org at conferences and networking events and give small and large group presentations
- Strategize with Change.org’s local team and Global Business Development team about how to continue to expand our services, reach and impact.
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- 5-7 years experience in at least one of the following: charity consulting, sales, business development, or marketing. International experience, in particular in Europe, would be an added bonus.
- Regardless of experience, we are looking for a passionate, hard-working and organized self-starter who has strong relationships in the third sector and wants to be part of a fast-moving and ambitious organization working for social change.
The position is located in Berlin, Germany. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training