- People & Talent
- San Francisco, CA
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Partner closely with the recruiting team and hiring managers to deeply understand our hiring needs.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates, both technical and non-technical, from interns to executives.
- Build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels.
- Manage relationships across all early stage candidates for multiple searches and provide an incredible experience for every candidate.
- Use data to understand trends and continuously improve our process.
- Actively network and create strong long-term relationships with individuals and organizations.
- Create, review, edit and post job descriptions that reach a diverse audience.
- Schedule interviews, run candidate onsites and support in various recruiting efforts.
- Share your knowledge about our business, teams, work, impact, and benefits.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting experience. Technical and diversity sourcing experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and qualify candidates with a variety of experience and skills.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system and various recruiting tools and approaches.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective relationships, both internally and externally.
- A team member who is innovative, curious, empathetic and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask, as well as the excitement to roll up your sleeves and improve the recruiting process.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation