Fundraising and Content Intern
- Madrid, Spain
Here are the skills and experience we hope you have:
- You have previous personal or professional experience in social change, activism or fundraising.
- You enjoy talking to people, listening to their concerns, and are always ready to help them out.
- You are a methodical and organised person, who pays close attention to detail.
- You love writing great content and you also like numbers.
- You are not afraid of taking risks, learning from failures and adapting your approach in many situations.
- You take fun seriously.
- You are not afraid of challenges or thinking out of the box.
- You are comfortable writing and conversing in English.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- You will work with the Spanish team to implement fundraising actions that sustain Change.org in Spain.
- You will help the team in their daily interactions with users and members, listening to their questions and concerns and offering help.
- You will help the team set up and measure experiments to optimize different tools and parts of the platform.
- You will crunch numbers, lots of numbers.
- You will help the team in creating engaging content for channels.
- We promise you will learn a lot about online marketing and online fundraising.
Interested? Great! Here's what you should know:
- There is an intern compensation.
- This is a part-time position (5 hours a day), ideally in the mornings.
- The position is based in Madrid.
- Duration: Six months.
- You must be able to prove you are currently a student so we can sign an agreement with your University / School, preferably (but not compulsory) with a degree in journalism, politics, media studies, online marketing or fundraising.
- DEADLINE: May 25, 2018.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation