People Operations Associate
- People & Talent
- San Francisco, CA or New York, NY or London UK or Madrid, Spain
As a member of our team:
- Be the first line of response to employee inquiries related to health benefits, employee discount programs, enrollment, ESS issues, etc. and ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution
- Own the process for PTO and leave of absence cases and ensure accurate record keeping
- Data enter and maintain employee information in HRIS
- Generate reports and respond to frequent ad hoc requests for information
- Assist with benefits administration issues, including employee life-cycle events and claim management
- Maintain electronic HR files
- Help coordinate payroll processing changes globally
- Assist with data and invoice reconciliation to ensure accurate enrollment information across HR, Payroll and carriers billing
- Assist with other projects and reporting as needed.
This describes you:
- 2 - 3 years of HR/recruitment/training administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, liberal arts, or human resources is preferred.Secondary School Diploma is required
- A team player with an enthusiastic “can do attitude” and an ability to forge great relationships both within and outside the HR team
- Comfortable using Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite, with proficiency in Excel required
- Experience creating reports and validating data within HRIS is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, multitasking, and follow up skills
- The ideal candidate will also have a practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, but work in a way which shows an appreciation of complexity and risk.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training