As a Senior Growth Designer you will:
- Obsess over what motivates or prevents people from taking social action on the issues they care about. Whether it’s signing petitions, contributing money or holding the powerful accountable - your core job will be to turn the apathetic into the active, the disengaged into passionate advocates.
- Identify opportunities and pain points across the user experience that have the potential to significantly improve acquisition, activation, retention, referrals or revenue.
- Work collaboratively with Growth Marketing Specialists, Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Data Scientists, and Campaigners to develop and prioritize solutions.
- Rapidly create user flows and pixel perfect designs that solve user problems, generate business value, and bring our brand to life. You’ll obsess over the details and create polished solutions.
- Ship designs and test, test, test, test. Understand what works from digging into quantitative data, and understand why through doing qualitative research. Learn, iterate, and improve.
- Learn and expand your expertise: in addition to design and technology, immerse yourself in campaigning, activism, marketing, and copywriting.
- Wake up excited to work. You’re building the world's largest platform for social change and empowering people everywhere to create the change they want to see.
Skills and experience:
- You have experience designing iteratively based on data from experiments.
- You have a bias towards action and a results-driven mentality. You’re persistent and unwilling to lose or leave problems unsolved.
- You have demonstrated proficiency in both interaction and visual design.
- You’re transparent, proactive, and have clear written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ve skillfully crafted user research studies and iterated on your designs accordingly.
- You have enough front-end (HTML/CSS/JS) familiarity to collaborate with engineers on your team. (Bonus points if you’re proficient!)
- You excel at giving and receiving design feedback.
- You’ve worked for over two years designing consumer-facing products, preferably on a growth team.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation