Campaigns & Digital Content Strategist
- Full- time
- Istanbul, Turkey
As a Campaigns & Digital Content Strategist in our team, you will:
- Identify the most significant social change campaign opportunities in Turkey.
- Work with the Campaigns and Fundraising Director to develop our digital communications strategy, including managing our email and social channels.
- Identify and tell the most inspiring and heartbreaking stories of Change.org users, driving engagement and impact on their campaigns
- Support in brainstorming and delivering campaign strategy and tactics that win audacious campaigns, including giving advice to petition starters.
- Create videos for distribution via social and email that engages everyday people on campaigns, cuts-through online and pushes decision makers to respond.
- Help grow and manage the largest social change email list in Turkey -- setting up and sending emails using our Salesforce toolset, and analysing data on user engagement.
- Be all about data. You'll run A/B tests and analyse user behaviour data, rapidly adopting learnings and best practices.
- Lead on everything social. You'll create posts and commentary to drive growth and engagement of people in social issues and the Change.org platform.
This describes you:
- You have a deep commitment to our mission of empowering people everywhere to win campaigns -- and are driven by helping everyday people fight injustice.
- You have experience in online activism and digital campaigning: you have BIG ideas for social change campaigns.
- You know your way around video for social: from concept development, creation, editing, posting and analysis of success.
- You've got experience in the daily posting and management of social media accounts for a brand or organisation.
- You thrive on social and have your finger on the pulse of what Turkey is talking about online, in politics, and traditional media. You know how to make your content pop in a busy social feed.
- You're ideally familiar with email list management. An added bonus for familiarity with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud toolset.
- Your online copywriting is engaging. You've got a strong sense of narrative and user experience, and you can turn out compelling copy at short notice.
- You crave more data. You're driven by results, tests that are backed by statistical significance, and you're always curious about how to improve your work.
- Importantly, you're willing to take risks, fail, and adapt.
- You've got a strong sense of fun and give-and-take -- our small team is constantly pushing the envelope and each other to challenge assumptions, go all-in, and imagine the impossible.
- Your command of English is extremely good, additional languages are a plus.
Interested? Great! Here's what you should know:
- The position is full time, 40hr/week.
- It's a 1 year contract (we are open to converting to permanent employment at the end, based on performance.)
- Monthly gross salary is 4000-6000 TL, commensurate with experience.
- You'll be based in our İstanbul office.
- Applications will close on February 15.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation