As the Head of Global Talent Acquisition you will:
- Build and lead a recruiting strategy that is ambitious, effective, and well executed, from how we build a brand as one of the world’s most inspiring companies to work for, to how we create amazing candidate experiences, to how we make the right hiring decisions.
- Build and develop an ~10 person, multinational team of recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, contractors, and a comms manager focused on our employer brand.
- Ensure that our recruiting process is strategic, fair, quick, and bringing in amazing technical and non-technical talent.
- Incorporate our diversity strategy into every aspect of recruiting, from sourcing, networking, and employment brand to our candidate experience, interview process, and decision making.
- Lead the recruiting of leadership roles as needed.
- Develop and share recruiting analytics, and regularly use the insights to shift strategy and tactics.
- Lead the charge in championing a global culture focused on the importance of recruiting, in which every member of the team sees contributing to building our team as a fun, effective, and important use of their time.
- Be the executive recruiting voice for our recruiting priorities, partnering closely with other executives on strategy and supporting your team by unblocking whatever is slowing them down.
- Design programs which teach and empower hiring managers to develop their recruiting skills (eg excellent interviewing, retaining top candidates, decision making, closing, etc)
- Design, implement and maintain scalable processes, tools, and systems necessary to support the recruiting function globally.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A strong, compelling vision for how to recruit incredible teams, and demonstrated success implementing such a vision.
- A successful track-record of creating and executing an effective recruiting strategy at a rapidly growing company (must have experience at a scaling tech company and/or social change organization).
- Deep understanding of the best practices across the recruiting space, from tools, platforms, and systems to marketing tactics and employer brand. You constantly looking at external trends and come up with creative recruiting strategies.
- The ability to lead on both a strategic and tactical level.
- A love of numbers, and a demonstrated track record of using recruiting metrics to inform strategy.
- Executive management experience or clearly identified executive potential.
- Proven ability to influence and drive change with executive leadership, and across diverse, distributed teams.
- Passion for diversity, equity and inclusion, and understanding of why it’s important and demonstrated success incorporating diversity initiatives into recruiting. Global experience is also a plus.
- Strong, genuine affinity for our mission, vision and values.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation