What you’ll be doing:
- Driving impact - you’ll be pushing significant improvements to Change.org’s core growth, impact and revenue metrics through executing a program of rapid, continuous A/B testing such that no traffic is underutilized.
- Growing the community - Show us your knowledge of the growth hacking best practices. Wow us with ideas and channels we’ve never even considered.
- Thinking deep and acting quick - ask a lot of questions and think deeply about users, but know that time is of the essence.
- Generating ideas - on a daily basis you’ll be coming up with creative user assumptions to test and iterating from each previous experiment to develop key user behaviour insights
- Sweating the numbers - analyzing results and digging into data to understand exactly what’s working and what’s not. Articulate results and lessons simply in order to drive learning and report out improvements across the organisation.
- Building cross-functional leadership - No one works with more teams than you do. You’ll be working with everyone across our campaigns, operations, engineering, analytics, and design. You know their strengths and how they’ll work with you to bring in more users. You’ll also be working across multiple languages, timezones and cultures.
- Optimizing user experience - Rapidly execute A/B tests across key parts of the Change.org product that improves performance of the platform. In particular our email, petition creation, share content, sign page and post-sign experience.
- Understanding our users - You’ll constantly be trying to get inside the heads of the different users of the platform, and you’ll have demonstrated passion and capability for this in the past.
- Writing and producing content - You love finding exactly the right phrase or word, or finding exactly the right image to capture a concept, inspire action, and motivate. And you should also have the right eye to spot tpyos.
It’s great, but not required if you have:
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts (like Confidence Intervals) and statistical tests for experiments & trials.
- Experience with A/B Testing tools (ie Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc)
- Experience with product design tools (Illustrator, Sketch, Invision)
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation