Learning & Evaluation Specialist, the Change.org Foundation
- Foundation Team Global
- Employee - FT
- Delhi, India
Here's what you'll do as part of our team in India:
- Develop a comprehensive approach to measuring the impact of different interventions on the project, creating learning questions with the team and evaluating the Theory of Change
- Work with the Training & Learning team to design an overall approach to their India training & community programme that generates strategic insights on the programme's impact
- Develop and implement an Evaluation framework for the training & community-building programmes in India
- Build systems for tracking the team's progress towards results, evaluating their impact and communicating what they are learning
- Create an annual report on the learnings from the training & community programme, to be shared with externals
- Monitor data Health Indicators and share insights with the team
- Design and implement user research studies for the team.
With teams across Asia and the world you will:
- Communicate our data and learning through reports - collecting, analysing and presenting our data for externals
- Build a process for country teams to work with you on surfacing and presenting strategic insights from our evaluation work, for presenting to externals
- Create a framework for quick and flexible user research and needs assessment, to help teams come up with new impactful projects
- Develop best practices for measuring brand, narrative and sentiment analysis, using surveys and social listening
- Work with the global head of Impact & Learning to assess best practices across the organisation, update our Theory of Change and communicate learnings with externals
- On the global Foundation team, we have a strong culture of developing learning and data as a service to country teams. We expect this role to build strong relationships with country teams, travelling to spend time with them, understanding their context and proposing flexible systems that support their work.
And here are the skills & experience of an ideal candidate:
- 5 years of experience in Learning & Evaluation work, especially if it relates to Measurement & Evaluation of social change campaigns
- Experience with analytics, metrics and data-driven campaigning
- Experience with measuring campaign and project outcomes in new, flexible or innovative ways, including qualitative assessment
- A commitment to our goal of empowering people to create the change they want to see
- An understanding of online and offline campaigning and how social movements intersect with technology and online communication platforms
- Driven by a belief in the values and principles of citizen-led campaigning
- Strong rapport-building and relationship skills, especially across diverse cultures
- Fluent in English, so you can effectively participate in the global culture in the Foundation.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation