- Lead the day-to-day management of accounting and finance operations across 10 national markets
- Lead and manage the month-end close process, including international consolidations
- Prepare, review, and issue financial statements.
- Supervise our budgeting, forecasting and planning processes.
- Forecast, manage and oversee cash flow.
- Work with our FP&A lead to prepare monthly BvA packages for the executive team and Board of Directors.
- Help manage various banking and tax relationships.
- Conduct and help to coordinate the financial audit of company accounts and transactions, to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.
- Maintain and improve upon our current accounting infrastructure to scale with business growth, including the documentation of policies and procedures.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills, combined with solid business judgment.
- 8+ years of related experience, ideally in a high growth and/or tech environment. International and/or Big 4 accounting experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accountancy, Finance (or related degree). CPA strongly preferred.
- Past experience with NetSuite, Adaptive and/or equivalent ERP.
- Advanced understanding of Excel for financial analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficient in Google Docs and Keynote/Powerpoint.
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally with departments throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a hands-on capacity.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation