- Madrid, Spain
Here's what you will be responsible for:
- Identify promising campaigns started by Change.org users, and help these campaigns win through strategic advice, media outreach, and promotion across the web and to our users via email.
- Design and execute rapid-response social change campaigns with the potential for explosive growth and swift victories.
- Research and identify opportunities for creating effective grassroots campaigns around critical social issues.
- Help coordinate Spain’s email programme including writing, innovative testing, and analysis of results for action alerts.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with activists, petition starters, and community groups to facilitate the use of our platform for social change.
- Lead on multiple campaigns spanning dozens of issues in a high-paced environment.
- Develop internal and external learning materials for coworkers and users on best campaigning practices.
This describes you:
- Strategic campaigner with innovative ideas for how to use online campaigning to win local and national campaigns.
- A deep commitment to our mission of empowering people everywhere to win campaigns on the issues that matter to them.
- Extremely proficient written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Skills or experience in writing for an online audience, including call-to-action emails – as well as the related email list management and data analysis. Digital or Email Marketing experience is a plus.
- A deep understanding of media messaging and framing, and experience in dealing with media on complex issues.
- Social media skills - experience in online community management or in using a variety of social media tools to engage an online audience.
- An agile skill set and attitude, capable of working on a range of issues with a diverse range of petition starters.
- A willingness to take risks, fail, and adapt.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training