Functions and Skills
- Coordinate regional calls and meetings with our teams across the region (we currently have in-country operations in Thailand, Japan, India, and Indonesia)
- Support regional culture by facilitating fun connecting activities for staff in the region and globally
- Support in the creation of strategic documents for the region
- Facilitate the tracking and reporting of objectives, metrics and regional results within the region and to our global stakeholders
- Supporting tracking of the Regional Budget Support with the administration related to recruitment as we begin to build new country operations
- Time allowing, be responsible for tracking news, monitoring campaigns, and suggesting content for the email programs of high priority, non-staffed countries in the region
- Speak English and at least one other Asian language
- Strong capabilities in organization and coordination, and be able to use online tools to facilitate good project management
- Strong strategic capacity to support leadership in the region on key projects
- High degree of comfort with online communications
- Be familiar with Google spreadsheets and have the ability to manipulate and present data
- Have a strong positive attitude, flexibility, and resilience in order to support happy staff and productive work culture across the Asia team
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation