Digital Fundraising and Membership Manager
- Full- time
- Sydney, Australia
As a member of our team, you will:
- Develop and deliver a strategy for member acquisition and retention, adapting and modifying in response to outcomes and shifting campaign priorities.
- Propose and take forward strategies to grow, refresh and retain members, including implementation timelines, and meeting or exceeding membership revenue goals.
- Write a range of engaging digital content including acquisition and retention emails, landing pages, short form ads, social media & web content, and more.
- Coordinate all membership communications with the wider engagement and growth objectives of Change.org Australia.
- Collaborate with international colleagues to progress learnings and best practice, including participation and presentation within the global membership teams.
- Monitor, test, analyse and report user engagement and membership data
- Set and effectively track financial and growth goals and the KPIs to deliver these goals.
- Manage external vendors, such as telemarketing agencies.
- Work with the team to develop a membership calendar of events.
- Stay up to date, learn from and deliver best practise in membership, subscriber and regular giving programs.
Here are the skills and experience we're looking for:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in at least one of the following: Delivery of email/digital campaigns or fundraising content to a wide audience OR delivery of monthly giving, membership or subscription programs.
- Familiarity with and experience in digital fundraising tactics, email list engagement, and cultivating/building membership or subscription programs.
- Data savvy and highly numerate - able to work across formats with segmentation, analysis and reporting. Competency in Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets is a must.
- Results-focused and rapid learner with ability to make data-driven decisions around creative output.
- An excellent email and online copywriter with a strong sense of narrative and engagement. Ability to produce and send high-quality fundraising asks at short notice.
- Well versed in email marketing and digital advertising tools.
- A 'can-do' attitude and a self-starter proposing new ideas to test and implement.
- Deep commitment to our mission of empowering people everywhere to win campaigns on the critical issues of our times.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Experience in social business, the charity sector or politics.
- Fluency in UX best practice.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation