Director of Business Development
- Business Development
- Sydney, Australia or Melbourne, Australia
As a member of the team you will:
- Be responsible for performance against Sponsored Campaign revenue targets in Australia.
- Market and sell Change.org’s movement building services across Australia, which enable organisations to acquire new supporters.
- Set up, manage and advise digital engagement best practices on client campaigns to ensure outstanding performance and return on investment
- Establish and maintain relationships with leading nonprofits, social purpose companies and digital and fundraising firms.
- Strategise with Change.org’s Australia team and Global Business Development team about how to continue to expand our reach, services and impact.
- Represent Change.org at conferences and networking events and give small and large group presentations
This describes you:
- You have previous experience in at least two of the following: nonprofit digital engagement, fundraising, sales, business development or marketing.
- You are have experience working to and meeting (or exceeding) targets.
- You are a self starter and have enjoy working autonomously and in a fast-paced environment.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training