Head of Training (She Creates Change), Change.org India
- Foundation Team India
- Employee - FT
- New Delhi, India
Training Curriculum Development
- Develop the training curriculum and learning flows for each of the cohorts of the She Creates Change program based on effective experiential learning principles
- Implement the training programme and ensure that the curriculum integrates different learning elements and teams such as campaign skills, personal development and agency building, community building process and community development skills
- Integrate success indicators, assessment and feedback systems into the curriculum
- Creating and implementing a vision and strategic plan for She Creates Change Community.
- Build the online community architecture.
- Develop strategy for community responsibilities for participants and community managers.
- Oversee the organising and building of the community.
- Be willing to fail, learn from them, modify, make course corrections as the community evolves.
Project Planning and Implementation
- Developing an effective project plan along with the team
- Overseeing the overall management and delivery of the project
- Planning quarterly deliverables, as well as developing and managing work plans.
- Ensuring that the agreed targets and objectives of the project are met
- Overall responsibility of ensuring the quality and cohesion of project outputs.
- Reporting on progress to national and international teams and external stakeholders.
- You will manage a team of 3-4 full time staff to effectively plan, implement and deliver on the work plan and overall project goals
- You will be responsible for task management, performance management and professional development of the learning team. Working collaboratively with them to ensure there is clarity in their deliverables and timelines, that sufficient resources are deployed to facilitate these deliverables
- Develop and manage the key results for every individual in the team on a quarterly and annual basis
- You will ensure your team is supported, happy and effective.
- You will also oversee contractors and volunteer management during events or as the need arises.
The ideal candidate would have the following
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in working in a professional setting -- preferably in a social good company, or at a nonprofit, of which 3 or more years of experience as a manager or a team lead
- Demonstrated curriculum design and training expertise
- A reputation for good management of people and teams.
- Ability to grasp complex situations, simplify solutions and communicate this well.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage and implement large-scale projects effectively which includes project planning, project work plan development and management
- Demonstrated experience of working with multidisciplinary teams and dynamic environments
- Proven experience working in campaigning and online community management would be preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and the ability to negotiate tactfully and effectively
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, planning and organisation, and task orientation
- Ability to work on own initiative and organising time effectively within a range of often-conflicting deadlines.
- Capacity to juggle competing priorities and a busy programme of work while working to an agreed strategy
- A deep grasp of politics, the political process and current social justice issues within India
- A willingness to take risks, fail, and adapt
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation