- People & Talent
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Full-cycle recruiting (source, screen, qualify, offer, close) for all roles and teams throughout our global organization, both technical and non-technical, from entry to executive level.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams to deeply understand our hiring needs and create unique strategies for each.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates, and build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels.
- Drive offer approval, extension, negotiation and close candidates.
- Use data to understand trends and continuously improve our recruiting process.
- Actively network and create strong long-term relationships with individuals and organizations in underrepresented communities.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting experience with a minimum of 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience. Technical and diversity sourcing and/or recruiting experience is a major plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and qualify and close candidates with a variety of experience and skills.
- A team member who is innovative, curious, empathetic and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask and the excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation