Membership Program Manager
- Paris, France
As a member of our team, you will:
- Propose and update membership strategies to refresh and grow membership, including implementation timelines and membership revenue goals.
- Build and deliver a member acquisition and retention journey plan, adapting in response to outcomes.
- Write a wide range of engaging digital content, including acquisition and retention emails, landing pages, short form ads, social media, web content and more.
- Coordinate all membership communications with the wider engagement and growth objectives of Change.org France.
- Monitor, test and analyse user engagement and membership data, and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Set and effectively track financial and growth goals together with the underlying KPIs that will deliver them.
- Collaborate with the international team of Membership Managers to share best practises and learnings.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about our mission: empower people everywhere to make the change they want to see in the world.
- Have 2-3 years experience in at least one of the following: digital fundraising, digital campaigns, subscription or membership program, email marketing.
- Well versed in email marketing and digital advertising tools. Ideally be familiar with HTML, graphic design and video production.
- Data savvy and highly numerate – able to work across formats with segmentation, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent copywriting skills with a strong sense of narrative and engagement.
- Results-focused and rapid learner with the ability to make data-driven decisions around creative output.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be a self-starter who proposes new ideas to test and implement.
- Experience in either social business, NGO or politics.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training