Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to weave together the entire recruiting process including scheduling interviews, organizing travel, managing onsite interviews, and ensuring a seamless overall experience for both the candidate and employees at Change.org.
- Communicate with our internal team (hiring managers, recruiters, management) up-to-date candidate interview/scheduling activities.
- Manage our applicant tracking system (ATS) by entering new candidates, editing existing ones, running reports to track progress and identify processes that can be improved.
- Create, review, edit and post job descriptions that reach a diverse audience.
- Provide administrative support to the recruiting team and manage special projects, events, and assignments as needed.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A team player, adept at working with multiple people at any given time.
- Strong organization and attention to detail, and previous experience handling multiple projects at once.
- Ability to shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced work environment: work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with a seamless blend of professionalism, creativity, and friendliness.
- Someone who anticipates needs before they arise.
- Previous experience in recruiting or HR coordination.
- Experience with Google Docs and an ATS is preferred.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation