Digital Content & Campaign Strategist
- Full- time
- Sydney, Australia
As a Digital Content & Campaign Strategist in our team, you will:
- Work with the Country Director to develop our digital communications strategy, including managing our email, video and social channels.
- Identify and tell the most inspiring and heartbreaking stories of Change.org users, driving engagement and impact on their campaigns
- Support in brainstorming and delivering campaign strategy and tactics that win nation-capturing campaigns, including giving advice to petition starters.
- Create videos for distribution via social and email that engages everyday Australians on campaigns, cuts-through online and pushes decision makers to respond.
- Help manage the largest social change email list in Australia -- setting up and sending emails using our Salesforce toolset, and analysing data on user engagement.
- Be all about the data. You'll run A/B tests and analyse user behaviour data, rapidly adopting learnings and best practices.
- Lead on everything social. You'll create posts and pithy commentary to drive growth and engagement of Australians in social issues and the Change.org platform.
- Identify and help deliver digital fundraising and membership retention tactics within campaigns to help grow Australia's membership program.
- Identify the most significant social change campaign opportunities in Australia.
This describes you:
- You have a deep commitment to our mission of empowering people everywhere to win campaigns -- and are driven by helping everyday people fight injustice
- You have experience in digital content production (social/video), digital campaigning or communications.
- You know your way around video for social: from concept development, creation, editing, posting and analysis of success.
- You've got experience in the daily posting and management of social media accounts for a brand or organisation.
- You thrive on social and have your finger on the pulse of what Australia is talking about online, in politics and traditional media. You know how to make your content pop in a busy social feed.
- You're ideally familiar with email list management. An added bonus for familiarity with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud toolset.
- Your online copywriting is killer. You've got a strong sense of narrative and user experience, and you can turn out compelling copy at short notice.
- You crave more data. You're driven by results, tests that are backed by statistical significance, and you're always curious about how to improve your work.
- Importantly, you're willing to take risks, fail, and adapt.
- You've got a strong sense of fun and give-and-take -- our small team is constantly pushing the envelope and each other to challenge assumptions, go all-in, and imagine the impossible.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training