Product Manager - SF
- North America - United States
Change.org is the world’s largest social change platform with over 80 million users in 196 countries. Every day, people around the world use our tools to transform their communities. We make it possible for anyone to start a campaign and immediately mobilize hundreds of others locally or hundreds of thousands around the world, making governments and companies more responsive and accountable. Change.org is a Certified ‘B’ Corporation. This means we are held to high standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency set by B Lab, an independent international non-profit certifying group. We are proud to have exceeded those standards, and have been named among the top 10 percent of social good companies with a positive impact on the community. We love serving our incredible users, and we love our staff too. We show it with very competitive salaries, five weeks of vacation, robust maternity and parental leave, an amazing culture, free language training (if you want it), and a high impact, low-ego team that can’t wait to learn from you and teach you what they know.
What you'll do as part of our team:
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, data analysts, and designers.
- Own the short-term roadmap and long-term vision for your team.
- Analyze data and user feedback to inform your decisions and measure product performance.
- Be the expert and advocate for our users' needs. Work iteratively and cross-functionally in an agile environment
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- Record of Results: You’ve shipped engaging, successful products.
- Analytical Mindset: You seek out data to make decisions and form clear hypotheses for testing.
- Communication Skills: You are a strong writer and enjoy presenting your ideas. You are a great listener and are able to build consensus.
The position is located in San Francisco. Change.org is a fast-paced agile and collaborative work environment. Your co-workers are high-impact, low-ego, and have a deep respect for our members. We expect you to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed. We are working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We're just getting started, and we hope you'll join us.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training