Learning Associate (6 months), the Change.org Foundation
- Foundation Team Global
- Fixed Term Employee - FT
- Bangkok, Thailand
Here's what you'll do as part of our team:
- All produced content will be in English.
- Interview colleagues around the world and pick the most interesting cases to write-up. These 'insights' are new tactics and strategies that have worked well in different countries and you should produce at least one per week.
- Create simple, short videos or infographics summarising these insights to share internally.
- Support us in writing up one of these learnings each month into an externally-facing blog.
- Curate content on a 'learning hub' using Wordpress - collecting our best practices in different areas of campaigning into an internal learning site.
- As a member of the global team, you will be based in the Bangkok office but will be reporting to a manager outside of Thailand. On the global Foundation team, we have a strong culture of developing learning as a service to country teams. We expect you to build strong relationships with country teams, sometimes travelling to spend time with them to understand their context.
If you are excited by this, we want to hear from you.
- You should be based in Bangkok and able to work from our office there.
- This is a global role based in Thailand, you will not be working on Thai campaigns with the team.
- This is a fixed-term contract of six months, starting in December 2019.
An ideal proposal will be from an individual who:
- Has at least 1 year of experience in creating engaging content
- Is interested in online and offline campaigning and how social movements intersect with technology and online communication platforms
- Has a shared commitment to our goal of empowering people to create the change they want to see driven by a belief in the values and principles of citizen-led campaigning
- Has strong rapport-building and relationship skills, especially across diverse cultures
- Is fluent in both verbal and written English, so you can interview people from around the world and write up what you learn
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation