Subscription Program Consultant
- Rome, Italy
Here are the tasks you would be asked to handle in this role:
- Plan and manage the Italian Changer project, by finding and maintaining new and existing subscribers while following the Country Directors lead.
- Research and identify online and offline opportunities for growing the Changer community
- Create engaging content to be sent out to our Changers on a regular basis (e.g. through dedicated newsletters)
- Plan and manage a national retention plan for subscribers: this will also include selecting and managing external vendorsRegularly and timely update the CL on results achieved, new opportunities arising, and stumbling blocks that need to be removed
This describes you:
- You are fluent in Italian & English, both spoken and written. Any other language such as French, Spanish and German would be preferable.
- You have a master’s degree in Communication, Politics, Economics or related fields.
- You have experience in writing for an online audience, including call-to-action emails – as well as the related email list management and data analysis.
- Digital or Email Marketing experience is a plus.
- A deep understanding of media messaging and framing, and experience in dealing with media on complex issues.
- Social media skills - experience in online community management or in using a variety of social media tools to engage an online audience.
- An agile skill set and attitude, capable of working on a range of issues with a diverse range of petition starters.
- You have progress experience of at least 2-3 years in online fundraising, crowdfunding and or online journalism.
- You have experience in creating and managing retention plan for subscribers/sustainers
- Video editing and images systems skills are a plus.
- You have experience taking fun seriously; and cheering up your teammates when they need some positive encouragement; you naturally understand that work isn’t work when you love what you do.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training