Business Development Manager
- Business Development
- Madrid, Spain
Here is what you will do as part of our team:
- Develop and manage relationships with mission-driven clients, which include digital agencies and nonprofits.
- Consistently hit quarterly sales goals.
- Identify key opportunities and areas for growth by presenting new solutions and products.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that you will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
- Plan strategically and develop the new pipeline of business coming into the company.
- Build our brand and represent Change.org at external and networking events.
- Bring a positive and collaborative attitude to the office and to interaction with our global sales team.
- Use metrics and data to drive sales activity, while maintaining a consultative, relationship-driven approach to interactions with prospects and clients.
- Work with the Product team to ensure that product development roadmaps meet the needs of the Spain region.
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles in an online environment.
- Knowledge, relationships and experience in the field of digital engagement and nonprofit fundraising.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, team environment.
- A deep knowledge of nonprofit sector and digital environmental, trends and potential new business opportunities.
- Track record of exceeding goals in past positions.
- University degree required, or equivalent practical experience.
- Account management experience.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training