Data Engineer - SF
- North America - United States
Here's what you'll do as part of our team:
- Provide the analytics and data infrastructure for the whole company and for more than 70 million users.
- Deliver data products, such as content recommendation services, to be used by other product teams.
- Come up with new product ideas and improvements through careful research, ranging from simple heuristics to full blown distributed machine learning algorithms.
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- Fault tolerant distributed machine learning workflows.
- Flexible event tracking and querying pipeline for experiment analysis and analytics.
- Contribute to moving to a multi-datacenter, resilient service-oriented architecture with autoscaling.
Change.org is an exceptionally agile and collaborative work environment. Your co-workers are high-impact, low-ego, and have a deep respect for our users. The position is located in San Francisco. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed. We are working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We're just getting started, and we hope you'll join us.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training