Recruiter - SF
- People & Talent
- North America - United States
Change.org is the world’s largest empowerment platform, used by more than 85 million people around the world to win incredible and inspiring victories on the issues they care about. We’re an innovative business – a certified “B Corp” combining the structure of a business with a powerful sense of mission that drives our work. Over 25 million users have signed winning petitions, including strengthening hate crimes legislation in South Africa; fighting corruption in Indonesia, Italy, and Brazil; ending the ban on gay Boy Scouts in the United States, and big wins for women’s rights in India. And we’re just getting started. Here’s a small snapshot of what was changed last year: www.change.org/2014 We love serving our incredible users, and we love our staff too. We show it with very competitive salaries, five weeks of vacation, robust maternity and parental leave, an amazing culture, free language training (if you want it), and a high impact, low-ego team that can’t wait to learn from you and teach you what they know. We are searching for a full lifecycle recruiter to join us. As a member of our Global Talent Acquisition team, you will work alongside a talented group of other recruiting professionals as you own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end for the positions you are responsible for. You will build relationships and work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our Engineering, Product, Design, and/or Operations organizations. We also care deeply about delivering an exceptional experience that gives our candidates a genuine view into our culture and what it means to be working at a company that is quite literally helping to change the world. We’re seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
Here's what you'll do as part of our team:
- Full lifecycle recruiting for different types of roles, both technical and non-technical, and junior to senior positions.
- Provide innovative solutions to drive our overall hiring process.
- Source, screen, qualify, offer, and close candidates.
- Maintain robust candidate funnel for all of your open roles.
- Be excellent in managing your pipeline and able to report metrics on demand.
- Offer creative solutions by identifying new ways to source candidates.
- Embrace openness and provide a stellar candidate experience.
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- Speak Geek and Boolean natively.
- Think big and aggressively chase when you hunt.
- Understand that recruiting is not about you.
- You have been recruiting a combination of technical and non-technical folks for years and are amazing at it.
- Passionate about technology.
- Take fun seriously.
- Ready to change the world - literally.
- Full of awesome.
The position is located at our headquarters in San Francisco (Potrero Hill). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed. We are working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We're just getting started, and we hope you'll join us.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training