- Implement/build emails in our email tool.
- Assist with audience targeting strategy and build email audience segments.
- Setup A/B and multivariate tests to learn which messages generate the strongest response rates.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions to develop campaign ideas and improve digital efforts.
- Support internal vetting process for email content.
- Coordinate with team members around the US to make sure our emails are optimized and on schedule.
- Email proofreading and Quality Assurance testing.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in digital marketing; experience in email marketing preferred.
- Working knowledge of UX and email industry best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You never drop the ball.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing platform or CRM, such as EveryAction, Salsa Labs or Blue State Digital Tools, Convio, Blackbaud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- HTML knowledge and at least some CSS preferred.
More about who you are:
- Self-sufficient, curious, eager to learn new skills and solve problems creatively.
- Exceptional communication skills and excellent storytelling ability.
- Extremely well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Handles her/himself well under pressure.
- Sense of humor and knows the right moment for the right GIPHY.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation