Here are the skills and experience we hope you have:
- You have previous personal or professional experience in social change or activism.
- You sometimes dream of becoming a journalist in an organization where you have the freedom to tell beautiful and exciting stories.
- You follow the news and are able to come up with interesting angles for articles or interviews.
- You enjoy talking to people, listening to their concerns, and are always ready to help them out.
- You love writing great content, but you also like numbers.
- You are a methodical and organized person, who pays close attention to detail.
- You are not afraid of taking risks, learning from failures and adapting your approach in many situations.
- You take fun seriously.
- You are comfortable writing and conversing in English.
- Ideally, you have photo and video editing/production skills.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- You will work with the Spanish team to tell beautiful stories about impact and social change, mostly directed to our members, but also to the more than 10 million users we have in Spain.
- You will help the team in their daily interactions with users and members, listening to their questions and concerns and offering help.
- You will learn how to team set up and measure experiments and A/B tests.
- We promise you will learn a lot about social mobilization and online marketing.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation