- People and Talent
- Fixed Term Employee - FT
- San Francisco, USA or New York, USA
- Fully own, start to finish, recruiting processes for external roles.
- Fill 6 to 10 priority roles within the contract period.
- Build and own a robust and diverse pipeline of candidates ensuring timely and professional responses to candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and Hiretual (we will provide you with seats on both platforms). Ensure each pipeline includes a minimum of 60% sourced candidates from underrepresented communities.
- Proactively communicate updates and provide weekly reports to interview teams.
- Partner with hiring managers and interviewers in order to ensure efficient progress on open roles.
- Craft engaging messaging to outreach for external roles.
- Embrace and become an expert in the Change.org Talent Philosophy which is centered around efficiency, transparency, intentionality, DEI and our mission.
- Rapidly iterate on and unblock hiring processes to ensure exceptional candidate experiences.
- Consult with hiring managers and partner with teams on hosting role kick-offs, weekly syncs and role retros.
- Make friends, have fun and enjoy being a part of an exceptional team of human beings.
The most important capabilities for the role are:
- Area expertise in tech company recruiting: You’ve successfully built pipelines for and filled engineering, product and analytics roles and have a strong ability to identify and pitch top talent.
- Learning, innovation and proactive approach: You are skilled at developing new and more efficient ways of getting this done. You’re proactive and have the ability to predict blockers in the talent process before they arise.
- People skills and intentional communication: You are used to-and crave-working with a diverse set of individuals. You communicate clearly, promptly and professionally with team members, hiring teams and candidates alike. You thrive in a high-feedback environment and believe feedback is a gift.
- Pipeline management: You are a role model for others in how to build and manage pipelines for multiple roles at a time. You’re an expert at prioritization and execution when it comes to sourcing and attracting talent.
- Organizational Growth and External communication: You have experience evangelizing and pitching opportunities to wide audiences (e.g. LinkedIn) and are an expert as sourcing and closing candidates.
- Talent acquisition experience in a mission-driven organization
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in tech experience- either in sourcing work or advocacy
- 3+ years experience in talent acquisition
- 2+ year of experience specifically focused on engineering and/or product roles
- 2+ years in-house, internet based startup experience
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation