- You have experience in email list management, digital marketing and fundraising.
- You love data. Whether it’s a chart, a spreadsheet or a table full of numbers, you can’t wait to dive in and analyse it, track it and use it to inform your work.
- You’re motivated by hitting goals. You love finishing the month knowing that your work has helped sustain the work of Change.org.
- You have keen attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture, and can see how both are crucial when you’re working to a target.
- You can work independently but also enjoy being part of a team, local and global.
- Your online copywriting is killer. You've got a strong sense of narrative and user experience, and you can turn out compelling copy at short notice.
- You’re interested in and committed to our mission of empowering people everywhere to win campaigns, and are driven by helping everyday people fight injustice.
Here are the tasks you would be asked to handle in this role:
- Develop and deliver a strategy for subscriber acquisition and retention, adapting and modifying in response to outcomes and shifting campaign priorities.
- Propose and take forward strategies to grow, refresh and retain users, including implementation timelines, and meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Write a range of engaging digital content including acquisition and retention emails, landing pages, short form ads, social media and web content, and more.
- Coordinate all membership communications with the wider engagement and growth objectives of Change.org in the country.
- Collaborate with international colleagues to progress learnings and best practices, including participation and presentation within the global membership teams.
- Monitor, test, analyse and report user engagement and membership data.
- Set and effectively track financial and growth goals and the KPIs to deliver these goals.
- Manage external vendors, such as telemarketing agencies.
- Stay up to date, learn from and deliver best practice in membership, subscriber and regular giving programs.
- Work with the Australian Executive Director to develop and effectively track ambitious engagement and revenue goals and the KPIs to deliver these goals.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation