- Full- time
- United States and Canada (San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, Washington, DC and Victoria, BC)
As a member of our team you will:
- Work closely with product managers to help them analyse experiments and features, identify upsides and advise on features tracking requirements
- Build high-quality, reliable dashboards that are used across the organisation to monitor key business performance and team specific results
- Frequently build performant ETL queries that take data across multiple sources to aggregate it for ease of reporting and to power dashboards
- Participate into our weekly “Office Hours” event where colleagues from across the company come with analytics questions of all kinds.
- Concisely and effectively communicate the outcomes of analyses to share insights broadly with the rest of the company
- Train colleagues on analytics and querying best practices.
- You have 3+ years experience as an analyst in a high-tech or startup environment, or are a Product Manager with extensive analytics experience.
- You have advanced SQL skills with proven ability to write complex queries and manipulate large data sets
- You have a strong track record of end-to-end analysis: analysing data with tools like spreadsheets, identifying key insights, and communicating your recommendations.
- You can independently execute on large projects and work closely with business partners from various teams and backgrounds
- You are a strong communicator, written and verbal
- You have excellent attention to detail, and take pride in delivering high quality work.
Nice to have:
- You are proactive and a self-starter; you take initiative and have a knack for identifying opportunities
- Bachelor in Economics, Mathematics, Business, Finance, or MBA
- Experience working at consumer facing Internet platforms
Interested? Great! Here's what you should know:
- This is a full-time opportunity.
- This position is available in San Francisco, New York, or Victoria (British Columbia, Canada)
- We’re looking for someone as soon as possible!
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation