Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Effective collaboration within team, with partner groups and across regions
- Take ownership of - and be responsible for - results
- Effectively troubleshoot issues in production environment
- Clearly articulate technical details to a variety of audiences
- Curiosity and drive to learn
- Effective participation in engineering task estimation
- Adaptability in the face of new information, requirements or learnings
Required experience and skills:
- Experience managing operations in heterogeneous environments spanning multiple systems, programming languages, and back-end data stores
- Experience monitoring and debugging mission-critical systems
- SQL proficiency (MySQL, SQL Server, Redshift)
- Experience integrating with third-party services
- Ability to independently prioritize work and implement resolution plans quickly without oversight.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Salesforce/SFMC/ExactTarget
- Data pipeline/ETL experience
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Proficiency with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Knowledge of additional languages and frameworks (Ruby/Rails, Node.js, Golang)
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation