Campaigns Intern - Multimedia Specialist
- Madrid, Spain
Here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- You are passionate about and live for social media: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Telegram are among your top 5 apps that you check every day
- You’re not afraid of numbers and data: you can analyse what posts worked well and what has not
- You know how to use Photoshop, you like to play with layers and you know the difference between .psd, .png or .jpg
- You have enthusiasm for Video editing: you’ve been using and enjoy working in Premier (or Wochit)
- You are comfortable writing and conversing in English
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Every day, campaigns reach more and more people as a result of viral videos: you’ll have access to pretty big stories and the opportunity to create materials around them which will be seen by thousands of people and make a real impact
- You will have the chance to work within the campaign team creating social media content about the petitions started by our users.
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 50 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
5 weeks vacation
Free language training