- Expanding our DEI programming across the organization and our operations
- Coordinating our emerging anti-racism/anti-oppression efforts across teams
- Deepening DEI knowledge/skill on staff, specifically in Europe and Australia markets
- Tracking DEI data and organizational progress against key DEI metrics
- Supporting the capacity building of staff representative groups
- Managing fellowship and/or sponsorship programs for marginalised groups
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge of social justice work - and professional experiencewith DEI, especially with cultural dynamics in a European context
- Action-oriented, versatile and well-organized project management skills - to meet goals that aim to transform the organization in its pursuit of justice.
- An effective cross-cultural communicatorand influencer - who possesses great interpersonal skills to build solid connections with people of many backgrounds.
- An empathetic and nimble facilitator - who works to build accessible, safe, welcoming and collaborative working environments in any situation.
Additional capabilities we'll consider:
- Experience with anti-racism, anti-oppression work within an organization
- Analytical capabilities and metrics orientation
- Experience running sponsorship and/or mentorship programs
- Problem-solving skills in navigating ambiguity
- Knowledge of DEI best practice with recruiting/hiring
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data and information
- Modeling of inclusive behaviors and building understanding
- Effective emotion management, empathy, resilience
Change.org is the fastest growing social change organization in the world, empowering more than 200 million people to create change in their communities.
We are building a world-class team of technologists and creatives along with the most accomplished team of social movement creators in the world.
Plenty of vacation